This isn't a list of grievances, but something might be wrong if:
You apologize for me suggesting to go to counseling and state that it's because *I think* our problems are to big for us to handle on our own, and that *I'm* asking for help. Really? You're sorry about this?!?! (Oh, it was a good idea when you brought up premarital counseling last week).
You make a list of things you want me to do on my day off, after church. When on your day off, you sat with our guests while I cleaned up after and fed our animals. A list of things I already do sometimes, and more things that need to be done by both of us. Adding things like fueling your car that's on empty, because you didn't want to stop for gas yourself and drive home with the fuel light on.
When you demand that I work 40hrs a week, AND help more than I do, completely oblivious to your own 40hr a week job that keeps you from being able to work at home, it put all the responsibility on me. The summer is when we're supposed to have less work at home, and bus-barn work is scarce. We should be regrouping. Not fighting.
It's hard having having no voice. Being completely disagreeable. Constantly corrected.
Also, I'm not used to being denied affection, and criticized for my appearance.
No comments:
Post a Comment