Total Pageviews

Friday, November 28, 2025

further evidence of my selfishness

We're going to double and triple down on this. 

I'm selfish and no one else's feelings matter. 

Except that everyone else is always allowed to do whatever they want to regardless of my feelings, and I'm a selfish asshole for pointing out that other's feelings are not more important than my own. 

I literally was trying to communicate, that we were stopping doing something while being yelled at from above and beside.

Lame. 

Besides that, I'm not the asshole neighbor telling others what and when they can or cannot do something like we live in a fucking HOA. But the queen forbid, I expressed contemp while conceeding. WHILE BACKING DOWN. 

I'm not "contrite" for doing nothing wrong. I'm inconsiderate for un-knowing. 

In the immortal words of Shoresy: "Fer What?!?!"

What an I always the one being accused, condemned, and punished. 

Seems my existence is all that is necessary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment