So now it's Friday morning. She's gone to work, but not before making sure I experience all of her anxieties with her. There's a roll-off dumpster coming. All the animals need *something* from *somebody*, and that feels a lot like me.
Total Pageviews
Sunday, June 18, 2023
it's the weekend. yay?
Little fucking chance I'm relaxing or enjoying anything this weekend. We've just got home from visiting my sister and mom. And I'm tired and frustrated were fighting about everything. I cannot believe I married someone so... Thoughtless? Like completely oblivious to the fact there's someone else with her (besides her little dog). And everything is "maximum drama" for her. What's worse is that I had to immediately leave for work again, and within an hour of being home from that overnight mission, we've got a sick horse that requires constant walking and being lavaged by our vet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment